On August 27-30, 2018 in Novosibirsk the 6th International Forum and Exhibition of Technological Development Technoprom will present both unique developments of major state corporations and promising projects of research and educational institutions and small businesses.
The opening ceremony and official tour around the exhibition, featuring visits to the most interesting expositions will be held on the first day of the Technoprom 2018 exhibition.
Main sectors of the Exhibition include:
- High-tech manufacturing, science-intensive products
- Green technologies
- Scientific research and development
- Robotics, neural networks and artificial intellect
- Telecommunications and information technology
- Medical technologies and biopharmaceutics
- Future transport technology, aerospace technologies
The Technoprom 2018 exhibition is aimed not only at giving a good showing to domestic developments in the Russian key industries, but also at attracting both Russian and foreign investments.
Traditionally, the Siberian Venture Fair will be held on the sidelines of the forum and exhibition, where 30 small businesses will present their own start-ups, and the best enterprises according to the results of expert selection will receive investment for development.